1. <button id="s24ri"><acronym id="s24ri"></acronym></button>
      <rp id="s24ri"><object id="s24ri"><input id="s24ri"></input></object></rp><form id="s24ri"><tr id="s24ri"></tr></form>
    2. <th id="s24ri"><pre id="s24ri"></pre></th>

        <em id="s24ri"><acronym id="s24ri"></acronym></em>
          Shenzhen YIDONG Acrylic Products Co., Ltd. 中文版 | ENGLISH
          News
          Contact us

          The benefits and role of Acrylic Display

          Add Date:2015/5/22 Hits:3189 Font Size:S M L Back
          Today's society is an advertising explosion of various forms of advertising performance situation after another, continue to impact people's attention, but at the same time, the performance of a variety of advertising is the perfect performance trends and art of our time, especially in the commercial marketing industry both dazzling, and fun to watch.
          According to the American POP Advertising Association statistics: 19% of consumers decide what to buy in advance and entered the shop, while the remaining 81% are influenced by advertising vehicle purchased. A college professor Aoki Japanese Yukihiro further noted that 76.1% of non-pre-planned purchases, shopping at the mall randomly think of 27.6%, due to cheaper prices to buy 18.3 per cent, as recommended by salesman purchase of 8.5%, the pure impulse purchases accounted for 15.3%. It is not difficult to see, business promotional advertising for random purchases is to play a significant role in. From a practical point of view, consumers buy goods, mostly came to the sales floor to be attracted to some advertising before the product before deciding to buy certain products.
          Acrylic display is now showing a variety of promotional items promotional advertising in most mainstream carriers.
          Plexiglass known as acrylic, chemical name is poly (methyl methacrylate), methyl methacrylate is polymerized into polymers. Its characteristics are smooth surface, colorful, small specific gravity, greater intensity, corrosion, moisture, good light fastness, insulation, sound insulation and good characteristics, while acrylic is a moderate price of raw materials, coupled with plexiglass highly adaptable, so the price is relatively plexiglass processing are major advertisers and acrylic processing plants favored processing of raw materials. Coupled with the continuous development of glass processing technology improved, acrylic display products, is becoming increasingly common.
          Acrylic display by cutting, bending, grinding, polishing, bonding and other acrylic processing technology, coupled with professional designers specializing in design, plexiglass plate, bar, pipe and other raw materials into forms plexiglass, attractive appearance high school and elegant, reflecting the tastes, displaying the level of display props. For all commercial advertising and promotion play a very important role.
          In today's increasingly homogeneous commodity sales terminal is the forefront of the development of enterprises, only to win in the sales terminal is the key for enterprises to grow, because some, only to choose a good business promotional advertising vehicle to attract more people's attention, in order to win sales terminal position, winning a thousand miles. Acrylic display acrylic processing technology through the perfect fusion of art and design, full of your products, highlighting the selling points, increasing your product exposure, attract more customers, thus increasing sales.
          Up: Acrylic jewelry display should choose what material?
          Next: Acrylic display performance attributes
          About us Products News Friend Link Contact us Follow us
          Copyright ? 2006-2021  Shenzhen YIDONG Acrylic Products Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved

            1. <button id="s24ri"><acronym id="s24ri"></acronym></button>
              <rp id="s24ri"><object id="s24ri"><input id="s24ri"></input></object></rp><form id="s24ri"><tr id="s24ri"></tr></form>
            2. <th id="s24ri"><pre id="s24ri"></pre></th>

                <em id="s24ri"><acronym id="s24ri"></acronym></em>
                  各种高潮videos_小sao货水好多真紧h视频_美女赤裸露私密部位网站_国产又粗又猛又爽的视频